Flowers For Your Love on Valentine’s Day
Flowers have always played important roles in our lives. Whether it be when you express your love to your lady for the first time, when you want to say “sorry” to her for coming late or when you want to see that heart warming smile on her gloomy face. So how can flowers be forgotten for the most special day for lovers – Valentine’s Day?
Flowers are the most eloquent way of making her feel special and have been used for this purpose across centuries. And a Valentine’s Day without flowers seems quite incomplete. So this Valentine’s Day express your deep feelings with flowers and let it enchant your love life with its beauty, fragrance and bring a new freshness along with it. Here are some of the options you can choose from to make her feel special on that special day.
- Red Rose – This is the most traditional and popular flower used for expressing love. It is considered as one of the strongest symbols of love. Whether it be a single, long stemmed red rose or a bunch of red roses, it will surely bring both of you closer to each other.
- Pale Pink Rose – Pale pink rose stands for love, grace, gentleness and gratitude. You can use it as an alternative to red rose during the initial stage of your romantic relationship.
- Light Pink Rose – This flower stands for happiness and joy. So if you are in a fun filled romantic relationship, then this is the ideal flower for you.
- Tulip – Tulips are highly romantic, be it in yellow which symbolizes hope and cheerfulness, purple which stands for royalty or white which conveys forgiveness. But for V-Day you can go for pink and red tulips instead. Tulips are becoming quite a good competitor to the roses nowadays. It is very simple yet elegant and if your lady cherishes the uncomplicated and simple things in life, this may be the right choice for her.
- Carnation – Carnations are quite feminine and come in various shades. For many who are not fond of roses, it has become a hot favorite.
- Lilac – Lilac stands for affection. So there’s no doubt that it’s a good choice for the Valentine’s Day, when that’s what you want to show to your partner – true affection.
- Lily – Lily has a classy look in it and comes in various colors such as red, pink, orange and white. White Lily is a sign for purity. You can give them to your partner on V-Day and your message of true and pure love will reach to her in no time. Peruvian Lily, also known as Alstroemeria, is a sign of friendship and devotion and can make a great choice of conveying your feelings to her.
This Valentine’s Day say it with flowers. When words fall short, express your love, devotion and true feelings through flowers and see your partner glow with joy on receiving your fragrant message.