The First Kiss Of Love
So you are in love and can’t get your sweetheart out of your mind for a moment. Round the clock you are thinking about that special person, longing to talk to him/her, counting minutes for that next date and planning to spend your entire life with that person. If this is what you are experiencing lately then this may be just the right time to take your relationship to the next level, the time for that First Kiss.
The first kiss is the most important one in our entire lives and there is no parallel to the experience of the first time. It’s all the more important to do it right as it goes to become the most cherished memory for both the persons sharing the experience.
Maintain some simple tips and you will have no reason to repent later.
- Right Place – Right place does not only indicate to the right location but also the ambience. The location should ideally be appealing to the eyes as well as should make both of you comfortable. It should be secluded and no one around to peak in. Romantic music will add effect to the environment.
- Right Time – Never, ever hurry for it. Take your time. Kiss when both of you are ready for it, but don’t ask her if she is ready.
- Be Comfortable - Go with the flow and don’t think much about it. It will create a tension in your mind and the enjoyment of the kiss will be lost.
- Smell Good – You must make sure that you are not stinking or you breath is not smelling awful. Use a good perfume, have a mint and be ready.
- How to go about It –
- It’s important to make sure that both of you are ready for it. Make eye contact with your love and then shift your eyes between your partner’s lips and eyes. Lean towards your partner while maintaining the eye contact. If your partner does not move back then you go ahead. You can also try to gauge the readiness as well as make each other comfortable by a kiss on the cheek. If you partner smiles on it, then don’t keep any doubt and make the move.
- When you are sure that both of you are ready for it, then proceed slowly, hold your partner lightly and kiss on the lips gently. Keep your eyes closed and the kiss light and short.
- After the kiss, give a smile and hold your partner close to you for some time. This is one of the most beautiful times in a budding romance and makes the two involved feel close, personal and ecstatic.
The first kiss is one of the most unique experiences of life, just one of its kind. The feeling of being in love and kissing someone is simply divine. So go ahead and experience the heavenly pleasure of your first kiss.