Best Valentine Ideas To Woo Your Love
Valentine’s Day is the most romantic and special day of the year for all those in love. It’s important to plan accordingly for the event so that it becomes sweet, memorable, unique and as beautiful & pure as your love. But making it that special often becomes a tough job for many.
The basic questions, which come in your mind for arranging for this day, are Where to go, What to gift and How to make it special.
The answer lies in your partner’s preferences. Whether your partner likes solitude or the party atmosphere? Is an exotic location her choice or she prefers the comfort of home? Finally all that matters is how you send across the message of your love and feelings to your partner. Here we will give you a few options to choose from as per your and your lady love’s choice.
Gift Ideas -
- Let her wake up in the morning at the arrival of a flower bouquet.
- Gifting her a box of chocolates, a card with a romantic message and a flower bouquet is a real romantic idea. Whether you get it delivered at her place, drop them yourself at her doorstep or greet her with these while you meet her for the date that day.
- Create a scrap book with photographs of the sweet time you have spent with each other, love quotes, love letters etc.
- Gift a CD of his/her favorite songs collection.
- A jewelry gift is always special, and more so if its heart shaped.
- Dresses are anytime a good gift for ladies. So give her something she will not be able to wait to wear.
- You can record a sweet audio or video message and gift it to your special someone to look into it later when you are not around.
The Place or Do –
- Write a letter or a poem for him/her to express your heart felt feelings and read out yourself in his/her presence or let your partner do the honor.
- Dance with your partner on a romantic and slow number, preferably in the open and if it’s a moonlit or starry night, you can really thank God for it.
- Choose to go for a romantic drive, bike or car as per her preference.
- An outdoor dinner in a rooftop, on a boat, in the garden, are all extremely romantic.
- Arrange for an open air cooking, may be in your garden or the roof top, and cook dinner together.
- Other options can be going for a short walk in a scenic but isolated place, or sitting and relaxing in each others arms while listening to music together.
And yes, don’t forget to give her a kiss and whisper “I love You” in her ears. This can create greater magic than you can think of.