10 Keys to a Successful Romantic Relationship
To make a relationship successful it needs effort. To keep the reaction going both the partners needs to put in efforts. A regular dose of romance is always needed to keep the relationship going. Romance has got nothing to do with sex. To make a relationship romantic you have to laugh together, you have to love together and have some great time happily together. Being romantic and sending a silent romantic moment together you show your partner how much you care and love them. Romance just brings you closer.
Here are 10 steps that will tell you how to make your relationship romantic.
- Play with their secret fantasy – You need to find out what is the secret fantasy of your partner. Once you know them, it is much easier to play with it and make the fantasies come alive. You can surprise them on special days like birthdays Valentine’s Day or anniversary.
- Planning a vacation – Planning a surprise romantic vacation or a cruise will be a refreshing welcome. Remember to break the news only a few days before you actually go on vacation.
- Surprise Dinner – You can surprise your partner with an exotic home cooked meal candle set table and some romantic jazz in the background.
- Romantic Long drive – Everyone loves to take a long drive in a convertible. Rent out a convertible and plan a romantic long drive on a summer evening. However, remember to have a list of few places where you partner loves spending time with you it can anything from a coffee shop to the lake side.
- Surprise gift – Every person has a wish list of owning that one special thing. Keep an eye whenever she goes through the pages of the magazine. Find out what is next on her wish list. If there is something that they really need badly, and then buy it for them. They will be surprised and amazed and will be touched how closely you observe them.
- Surprise – Surprise is the keyword. Pick up ideas from friends, magazines, and movies everywhere on how to surprise your partner. People are great lover for surprises.
- Flowers - Send flowers to your partner at work. Make sure you do not put a name on it. You will love the glow on their face at the thought of having secret admirers. Do remember to break the news 2-3 days later.
- Home Sweet Home – Redo your home now and them just to surprise your partner. Use lots of flowers, candles, and potpourri to make your room romantic.
- Nostalgia trip - Plan a nostalgia trip to the same place where you first lived together, your first home or your honeymoon hotel. Just plan a nostalgic place and do not tell your partner about it.
- Be the funny person – Just unexpectedly drop at your partner’s work and have lunch together. People love it when their partners show how much they are loved in special ways like these.
These are some of the ideas how you can make the juice going and the romance flowing. Remember creativity is the key to a more memorable event. Use your creativity and make your relationship romantic.