I Love You – The Three Magical Words
I love you – these simple words have so much significance in our lives. We have heard it so many times and yet the thirst to hear it again and again does not quench. Whether we hear it from that special someone for the first time or after years of being in the relationship, the effect of the words simply defy to decrease.
Here are some romantic ways to express your love to your sweetheart.
For the First timer – If you want to let your beloved know of your feelings and want to say those three words for the first time to her, then remember the following points while doing so.
- Make eye contact
- Say in an assuring tone
- Be creative in expressing your love
For those who have successfully gained the love of their beloved but want to reassure their partner, here are some romantic ways to do it in style.
- Bake a cake and write “I Love You “on it.
- Set a reminder in your sweetheart’s phone – “I Love you”
- Get jewelry, a pendant or bracelet with your sweet heart’s name or the three words engraved on it.
- Get a tattoo on yourself of your love’s name or initials.
- Make a card and write love quotes on it. A few love quotes are mentioned here for your reference.
- A hundred hearts would be too few, To carry all my love for you.
- The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
- For you see, each day I love you more ; Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- I've fallen in love many times... always with you.
- I love you like crazy, baby
'Cuz I'd go crazy without you.
If you feel that words are not sufficient for you, then express yourself with actions.
- While talking, give full attention to your partner.
- Let them take their own decisions and always respect those decisions.
- Treat your partner with respect.
- Spend as much time alone as possible.
- Use pet names.
- Give gifts and flowers without any occasion.
- Keep your promises.
- Be honest and true to your partner.
- Make them laugh.
- Write romantic letters or notes.
- Share chocolates, ice-creams, coffee or any other food that you love to eat.
- Accept them as they are and compliment them for being so.
- Be interested in their interests.
- Be proud of them and praise them in front of others.
- If your partner is acting silly, you join them too.
- Go for romantic dates.
- Be happy when you see your darling at the end of a hard working day.
A simple gesture of love makes the day bright and happy for us. So go ahead and give the same happiness to your sweetheart.