Time to walk away
Love is the most heavenly feeling. But these days, we find people coming out of love. Deciding to end a relationship is the hardest decision for anyone. So, before you move on it is always better to contact a counselor who will try to resolve your problem.
Points that will say when is it Over?
- If you find that you are no longer in love with your man then you can think that it is over. Love has different meaning for different people. It also has different significance for people in their various stages of their lives. So, you can always rely on your feeling of love before you take the hard decision of your life. One can spend whole love with a man saying “I love him” whereas the other might just come out the relationship saying “I do not love the guy any more”.
- Love always plays an important role in a marriage or relationship. It binds us. So, if your stop loving your partner anymore, then of course you should walk from the relationship.
- You should always try to find out whether you like your partner anymore. Unless and until you love someone, you cannot love that person. If you feel that you respect the person, share the same thinking like him and have the same dreams, then there is always a chance that your love may grow in the coming years.
- Can you communicate with your partner? Communication is also really important for any relation. Even the most hit marriages become normal through efficient communication. In any relation there is dire need to share and express ones thought and ideologies with the other person. Communication also helps one to resolve conflict between partners.
- You always think twice before taking any hard decision. It might ruin your relation. Always ask a question to yourself “Can you live with this man?” or if a particular problem is making you to walk away from the relation. Always try to resolve the problem rather than just walking out of the relationship. Moreover, you must first identify the problem and you should first know that whether your happiness is connected with that particular problem. If yes, then try to change yourself. If you cannot than just ask your partner to change. If he denies then you can always come out of the relationship.
- You should walk away from the relationship only when it is too late. Even the most abusive marriages work better with time. Moreover, if your man has a complaint against you for years and you know that there can be no resolution. Then you know that it is time to move on.
- If you or your partner is already having a lifestyle where you don’t find any place. For example, starting another relationship so in that case you must always walk away from your relation.
If you have decided to move on, then you should be bold enough to handle the entire situation.