How to deal with Breakups
Breakup is the most difficult period which one goes through. It is the time when the loss of a relationship hurts you. You no longer have any dreams and aspirations. Your future seems shattered. But always remember, that your partner was not fit for you and you deserve someone better. So, follow certain tips to deal with breakups.
Follow certain things to deal with breakups:
- First you must make yourself understand that your partner is no longer a part of your life. You might feel that you have lost everything in life and you will go through a phase of emotional crisis. It’s quite natural, but during this time you must think about your family members and friends who really care for you. It might be a bit difficult to move forward in life without your lover, because you had really loved that person. So, it is not unnatural to be emotionally weak after a breakup.
- You might have difficulty to trust any person in life. At times you find yourself in certain situations where you ask yourself questions like now who can you trust? Situation might arise at times when you may question your own judgment. You will doubt whether you were mistaken to have trusted your lover. You will go through a phase where you may feel lonely and left out. As time is the best healer, so with time you can be able to have confidence in yourself and also you can trust other person.
- After a breakup you might have an identity crisis whenever you think that your lover is no longer a part of your life. It only happens because you have made your relation a part of your identity. As time moves on, you will be able to change this feeling and feel more protected in yourself.
- The phases of breakups hurt and shake us. During this difficult period you can always spend more time with your parents, who are affectionate and encouraging. You will no longer feel that you are not undeserving of love and feelings of desertion will no longer haunt you.
- You must always survive the triggers to get over from this difficult phase. You must slowly try to separate your past and present feelings. Lack of attachment with the feelings will give you less pain. And believe me, you will also not be that upset for the breakup.
- Try to spend more and more times with your friends. You can go for shopping or go to watch your favorite movie. Let yourself understand that it is your own life and you have the full freedom to enjoy it. You can also work for some NGOs and make others life beautiful.
- To deal with breakups you must also remove the presents he gave you during your relation and you also keep away his photographs. Keep away from anything that will remind you of your ex lover.
Breakup means a new start, it is not the end. So, don’t make this period a difficult phase for you.