Hair Care And The 5 Most Romantic Hairstyles:
So what is it going to be in the next party you attend or the next date you walk into? Will it be the side bun, the long loose waves or the loose braid? Well, whatever you prefer to style on, make sure you follow the basic Hair care and Romantic Hairstyles before venturing forth in to your adventures.
- Basic hair care generally pronounces with following a proper and balanced diet. For a lush, strong and smooth hair growth, it becomes optimally obligatory that you take in the right amount of silica, iron, calcium, green vegetables, eggs, cereals, meat, etc. Vitamin A, B, C and E are all majorly productive for rich hair.
- Following a proper washing, drying and combing routine also helps your hair stay safe from unnecessary stress from ‘towel-abuse’ or weakness of hair follicle. Wash your hair with the temperature of the water remaining moderate. Use your fingertips to rub your scalp. Also, let it dry off naturally and while combing, make sure you part your hair in tiny sectors.
- Take premature precautions while entering the natural environment. You should apply enough serum or conditioner to help protect your reins from unwanted sunlight, dust particles or any type of chlorinated specks. Maintain parity with the particular product that you are using. Also, take a note of trimming your hair at least once a month.
- So you follow these simple steps for hair care first and then lets just enter in the world of the 5 Most Romantic Hairstyles that is sure to turn some heads and leave the crown gaping. So now, in alphabetical order, lets hear it for :
- Soft ringlets: for the naturally curly hair, this ringlet can be fashioned easily with the finger or by using a roller. For the ultimate ball party, the face, which comes with a flawless matte skin, pale and studded with the ruby red lips, this style, should perfectly suffice to be the rose among the thorns.
- A small chignon: pinning your hair into a sophisticated bun behind your head seems to be romantic hairstyle to wear in private lunch or a relaxed evening with friends. Let some hair strands go loose to hang on your face to give yourself a fairy-tale look.
- Grecian Braid: quite similar to it’s name, the hairstyle crops in the entire length of the hair by the sides along the ear and is fastened with each other, leaving the waves and locks floating above your shoulder. For a romantic touch, try tuck in some sweet smelling amorous flower.
- Lush Wave: For the formal yet high-confidential romantic purposes, this style is the best. Just straighten the hair and make a centre parting. Use hot rollers to carve small portions below the middle partings and on cooling, use a paddle comb to generate the waves in the hair.
- Side-swept bangs: give yourself the classic look of the 80s of the romantic fringes which streams down your face, making an angle with your ear.